segunda-feira, agosto 13, 2007

Water, desert and rain,
I went to the beach today.
The houses, the houses,
Why is that feeling?

Gold, Sol and candle,
I went to swiming today,
the bar, the bar,
How does it taste like?

Heart, flowers and bees,
I went to her house today.
This love, this love,
when will I feel it again?

Breeze, sunset and poet,
He came to my house today,
the noise, the noise.
I don't want to hear it again!

Poem, beers and friends,
We listened to her today,
The mensage, the mensage
Will she ever understand?

Performance, bars and mates,
We hang out todi
The paradox, the paradox,
It's difficult to undestand.

Her eyes, nose and hair
I took her out today,
The feeling, the feeling,
Why is love so difficult to undestand?

Smiles, breath and touch.
We got drunk tonight.
The sense, the sense,
love is not easy to comprehense.

Smiles, hands and hands
We had a few pints tonight
Her look, her look
Is she feeling the same?

Rainbow, lights and smoke
We sit side by side,
the clips, the clips,
People get confused by love.

Pen, paper and notes,
We wrote a poem tonight.
Is this day, is this day,
thay she will kiss me anyway?

Musique, alcohol and bottles,
We met randemly tonight.
Time flies, time flies,
my kiss is expensive!

Rumba, tango and samba,
I had a great time tonight,
Her expensiveness, her expensiveness.
Shouldn't we give love a chance?

With Jenny Wu, 24, Taiwan.

1 Comments:

At 24/8/07 02:51, Anonymous Anônimo said...

O Pragmatismo Aleatorio receb de bons grados os comentarios de pessoas aleatorias que estejam a toa pelo mundo mais pragmatico, seja no Jaracandá, seja no Jequitibá, ou seja em London, Lisboa, ou na cacatua.

 

Postar um comentário

<< Home